Herbalife shake recipes Number 1 in our List is the Pumpkin Pie Blend Protein Shake, Why This Recipe is Good For You :
The pumpkin puree in this Herbalife shake recipes is what gives the shake its unique flavor. It’s also high in dietary fiber and vitamin A, which helps to support a healthy immune system. The almond milk adds a creamy texture and provides protein, calcium and healthy fats. The banana adds a hint of sweetness and brings potassium, vitamin B6 and manganese to the mix. Finally, the protein powder provides an extra dose of muscle-building protein.
This shake is perfect for an after-workout snack or as an anytime treat. Enjoy!
- 1 cup almond milk (30 calorie)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder (I use 2 scoops of Herbalife Protein Shake)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ginger powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 packet Truvia (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 small banana (3.75 ounces) chopped and frozen
- ½ cup canned pumpkin (not spiced)
- 1 cup ice (or more, as needed)
- freshly grated nutmeg
- Add ingredients to a blender in the order listed. Blend until smooth.
- If you prefer a thicker consistency, add ice cubes, and blend again until the desired consistency is reached.
- Pour the pumpkin protein shake into a glass and sprinkle with freshly grated nutmeg. Happy Fall!
- To up the protein content, I add Collagen Peptides Powder. It's only 40 calories per scoop and increases this recipe's protein by 10 grams! It's flavorless, mixes in well, and the collagen is great for your skin too, so why wouldn't you add it? I use the SR brand, but there are many brands to choose from. - Freeze unused canned pumpkin in ice cube trays. Then just plop them into the blender to make your next Pumpkin Pie Blend Protein Shake. - You can use fresh bananas, however you will most likely need to add more ice to get the protein shake to the right consistency. - Another great addition to this shake would be a small container of high protein vanilla yogurt.